In case you are additionally bored with lacking essential calls, don’t fear! We perceive. Nevertheless, the Airtel Missed Name Alert function may help you. Missed Name Alerts (MCA) is a function that permits Airtel customers to obtain notifications about missed calls when their cell phone is switched off, out of community protection, or when they’re unable to take a name
For each missed name, the Airtel consumer will obtain an SMS notification or a push notification from the Airtel Thanks app informing them in regards to the missed name and offering particulars such because the caller’s telephone quantity, date, and time of the missed name.
Earlier, this service was obtainable for activation via the USSD code solely. However most just lately, Airtel launched this function within the Airtel Thanks app and made the entire course of fairly handy. Let’s speak about how one can activate MCA with only a few faucets in your telephone.
Methods to activate Airtel Missed Name Alerts from the Airtel Thanks app?
Comply with the under steps to activate the MCA function on the Airtel Thanks app:
- Guarantee that you’ve the most recent model of the Airtel Thanks app put in in your smartphone. You’ll be able to obtain it from the Google Play Retailer or Apple App Retailer for those who haven’t already.
- Launch the Airtel Thanks app in your smartphone.
- Log in to your Airtel account utilizing your registered cell quantity and OTP (One-Time Password) verification.
- As soon as you might be logged in, you can be taken to the house display of the app. Search for the ‘name supervisor’ part on the app.
- On the Missed Name Alerts activation web page, you could discover a toggle swap or an “Activate” button. Toggle the swap or faucet on “Activate” to allow the service.
- Permit contact entry and notification permission to assist Airtel establish your callers by identify and notify you in real-time utilizing push notifications to make sure you don’t miss any calls.
As soon as activated, you’ll begin receiving push notifications for missed calls when your telephone is switched off or out of community protection. Do not forget that the steps supplied are primarily based on the final performance of the Airtel Thanks app, and the app’s interface and choices could evolve over time. In the event you encounter any difficulties or inconsistencies, it’s advisable to consult with the app’s consumer information, contact Airtel buyer assist, or go to the official Airtel web site for additional help.
Aside from the Airtel Missed Name Alerts function, the app can be used as a UPI transaction app or a invoice fee app. Obtain it to discover extra options as we speak!